The Tampa Bay Chapter of the International Society of Certified Employee Benefits Specialists is proud to partner with Rebecca Shipley, Total Rewards Practice Leader from Brown & Brown, for a Seminar Event: Recruit, Retain & Better Benefits: Evolving the Employee Experience through Total Rewards.
As the unemployment rate continues to decline and many employees, current or potential, are examining their career choices, employers are engaging with a renewed focus to improve their overall employee experience. This is the time to review and consider your Total Rewards offerings to verify they are delivering on your expectations and supporting your employee engagement and turnover goals.
The Risk and Reward: There is a real and volatile cost associated with attracting, engaging, and retaining talent within an organization - we want to highlight some of these risks and discuss how you can shift your strategy to mitigate them
We look forward to having a conversation about the importance of developing, utilizing, and communicating a relevant Total Rewards package to drive:
- Enhanced Employee Engagement: the cost (loss) of having disengaged employees
- Talent Retention: the significant cost of turnover
- Overview and Importance of Total Rewards: how to approach a review
- Examples of Total Rewards processes and metrics:
- Remote pay differentials
- Pay compression
- Differentiating your employee population – how to utilize a 9-box
- Unemployment rate vs. wage growth
- Other ‘hot topics’ to consider
This session is approved for 2.0 SHRM and 2.0 HRCI credits.
Immediately following the in-person seminar, The Tampa Bay ISCEBS Chapter invites you to network with chapter members and your HR peers over beverages and hors d'oeuvres.
There is NO COST to attend, but seating is very limited! Please register to reserve your spot today!
The deadline to register is July 1, 2022.